Return + Exchange Policy
- All merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receive date
- We must be notified within 2 days for any damaged items. Please inspect your clothing thoroughly at arrival
- Merchandise must be unworn, with tags and original invoice
- Merchandise must be free of smells to be accepted.
- All sale items are final sale
- All bodysuits or intimates are final sale and may not be returned
- All accessories are final sale
- Shoes must be unworn
- Bella & Co does not offer return labels, all returns are at the customer's expense
- We do not refund shipping costs, your store credit will be less in those expenses
RETURN DETAILS: ONLINE ORDERS PICKED UP IN SHOWROOM
An item may be returned within 14 days of the day the order was completed and noted as ready (via email) for pickup at the showroom.
If a customer has returned merchandise more than 4 times within a year, we can deny a return based on the circumstances of said return or exchange.
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, for the safety of all of our customers, all returns must be in our hands within 7 days of it being delivered to you.
- Exchanges are done only if we have the size you need in stock
- Exchanges are only allowed for the exact piece you are returning
- Indicate on your return invoice the size you need, if we have the item in stock we will ship out. If we do not have the item in the size you are requesting we will issue a gift card that can be used on any item online.
If an item is damaged, the damage must be reported to email@example.com within 2 days of the delivery date.
Bella & Co is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once tracking information shows us that the package has been delivered. Please contact your local USPS for help on the recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.
Return Shipping Address
Contact us for our address information.
Unfortunately, order changes or cancellations are not accepted when processed. Once your order is placed the order is sent immediately to our warehouse for processing.